We help our clients to navigate through the statutory audit, ensuring all confirmations, supporting documentation and explanations are provided on a timely basis. With many of our clients having strict deadlines to complete the audit, we manage the timeline keeping all parties informed of the progress of the audit fieldwork and help to clear any outstanding points.
There is also a requirement in Thailand that all accounts are prepared a registered Thai accountant. We perform this role for our clients.
The following services will be performed by Mazars at the end of each accounting year:
- Prepare the annual financial statements and supporting notes (in English and Thai language) ready for the audit.
- Provide the necessary support and coordination during the statutory audit.
- Sign the SorBorChor 3 and 3/1 by a registered Thai accountant.
- Submit the audited financial statements through e-filing with the Ministry of Commerce (with Sor Bor Chor 3 and Sor Bor Chor 3/1).
Mazars also offers a company secretarial package that covers the AGM and other statutory filing requirements including reporting to the Board of Investment (BOI). Click here for more information.
Temporary accounting assistance
Are you facing any of the operational issues connected with the operation of your accounting department, such as unplanned absences of your staff or the transition of specific know-how?
Are you experiencing accounting and tax operation changes resulting from your company restructuring or reorganisation, such as:
- A temporary increase in workload?
- The reorganisation of your accounting department?
- The adjustment of the accounts to reflect the retroactive impact of the operation?
- The need to control, measure and assess the impact and outcomes of the specific operation?
Whatever your current situation is, you are looking for an effective, fast and financially efficient solution to your problem. Looking for a partner supporting your core business with one-off accounting assistance and the temporary outsourcing of your accounting and tax functions is an option to consider seriously.
Mazars has a corresponding solution to support your business – now. One-off accounting services to suit your needs:
- The rapid replacement of your staff member to ensure seamless takeover of responsibilities and tasks;
- The secondment of specialists (in accounting, payroll or consolidation) to guarantee service continuity; or
- The provision of a modular team that can be adapted to your particular requirements.
Crash solution and accounting recovery: In case of unplanned absence of your accounting staff regardless its function, Mazars specialists are able to cover your accounting functions immediately.
Error-free function: Mazars accounting, payroll and consolidation specialists complement your staff, the normal tasks are performed continuously and usual accounting and administrative deadlines are respected. You benefit from seamless takeover of functional responsibilities and tasks. Your accounting department functions effectively.
Continuity of the service during transition period: You are immediately supported by skilled and operational Mazars resources replacing or complementing your staff. Thanks to Mazars´ temporary secondment, any accounting function inefficiencies are quickly eliminated and non-recurrent extra tasks are effectively performed during your business´ busiest periods. The quality of Mazars accounting services is guaranteed.
Thanks to our teams of accounting, payroll and consolidation experts, you are sure to get technical expertise and practical experience with various types of client accounting software, such as Oracle, JDE, Navision, SAP, etc. that perfectly suit your immediate needs.