Keywords: Mazars, Thailand, Legal, DBD, E-certificate
30 August 2018
It is important to note the following in regard to the DBD e-certificate file:
1. Downloading the DBD e-certificate file from the DBD’s system can only be done once.
2. The correctness of the information in the DBD e-certificate file can be checked on the official website of the DBD. The QR code and reference number shown in the DBD e-certificate file will only be valid for 1 month from the issue date.
3. The e-certificate file digitally signed by the DBD’s registrar is considered the original document. Any printed version of it will be considered a photocopy.
The DBD e-certificate file service became available for the public to use from 15 August 2018 for the following types of legal entities and information:
- Types of legal entities that can enter their information in e-certificate file format:
1. Registered Ordinary partnership
2. Limited partnership
3. Limited company
4. Public limited company
- Type of information that can be entered through the e-certificate file service:
1. Name of partner and amount of capital invested/name of director
2. Name of managing partner/authorization of director
3. Limitations on the authorization of a managing partner/registered capital/registered capital and paid-up capital
4. The registered office address
5. Business objectives