Mazars Payroll Newsletter – October 2014
Mazars Thailand’s latest newsletter focuses on updates from the Revenue Department, Social Security Office, Labour Law and other HR related matters.
Keywords: Mazars, Payroll, Thailand, Revenue Department, Personal Income Tax, Social Security Office, Labour Law, HR
31 October 2014
Our newsletter contains articles on.
- Personal Income Tax for Married Couples
- Social Security Benefits for Expats
- Provident Fund Tax Exempt on Retirement
- Q&A: Are Temporary Employees Entitled to an Annual Leave?
- Q&A: Is a Company Liable to Pay Unused Annual Leave?
For more information on payroll or other HR related matters please do not hesitate to contact the Mazars Payroll Outsourcing team.