Personal Income Tax Return (PND 91) – A Closer Look
All employees in Thailand must file an annual personal income tax return, known as a PND 91. This edition of ‘A Closer Look’ takes a deep dive into the requirements when preparing the PND 91 and considers what are the options available to employees to minimize their personal income tax. There are a number of tax allowances that employees cannot afford to overlook.
Keywords: Mazars, Thailand, Payroll, Personal Income Tax, PND 91, LTF, RMF
22 November 2017
Our guide looks at the Personal Income Tax Return (PND 91):
- General information and residence rules
- Assessable income for the PND 91
- Who must file the PND 91?
- Personal income tax rates
- Tax allowances and tax exemptions for 2017
- Important dates, tax refunds, and tax payments
- Tips for tax allowances
- Long-term Equity Fund (LTF)
- Retirement Mutual Fund (RMF)
- What is next?
For more information on payroll or other HR related matters please do not hesitate to contact the Mazars Payroll Outsourcing team .