Keywords: Tax, Revenue Department, Smart Card, Thailand
The conditions include:
- The card can only be used at one of 51 Revenue Department offices in Bangkok.
- Only the following commercial banks will support the card:
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited;
- Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited; and
- Kasikorn Bank Public Company Limited.
- The tax must be paid in full when filing a submission by hand at the Revenue Department office. If tax returns for multiple companies are filed, then a pay-in-slip is available so that a single payment can be made, however this is only supported by Bangkok Bank and Kasikorn Bank.
- Online tax filing is supported only by Bangkok Bank on the condition that the tax is paid in full. If tax returns for multiple companies are filed, then a pay-in-slip is available so that a single payment can be made.
- Bank charge of 15 Baht per transaction.
Source: The Revenue Department