Mazars Thailand’s latest newsletter – June 2015 focuses on updates from the Revenue Department, Social Security Office, Labour Law and other HR related matters.
Keywords: Mazars, Payroll, Thailand, Revenue Department, Personal Income Tax, Social Security Office, Labour Law, HR
30 June 2015
Our newsletter contains articles on.
- The Revenue Department has extended the deadline for e-filing from the 7th to the 15th for two more years
- E-filing is available through the Royal Bank of Scotland, and counter service for making tax payments is available at Big C
- Tax deduction for domestic travel expenses
- Employees will be allowed to contribute more to the provident fund than the employer
- Q&A on the Thai Labour Protection Act
For more information on payroll or other HR related matters please do not hesitate to contact the Mazars Payroll Outsourcing team.