Marcalliance announces the evolution of its governance
Marcalliance, the international alliance of independent law firms and legal experts represented by 21 member firms in 19 countries with more than 600 lawyers and legal professionals, held its Management Board in Madrid and announced the evolution of its governance.
The alliance has appointed its Management Board for the next 18 months as follows:
The French law firm Carbonnier Lamaze Rasle (Carlara), represented by Dorothée de Bernis, has been elected as new President of the Management Board. The Spanish law firm Mazars Tax & Legal, represented by Antoni Bover, which had served as President since the creation of the alliance in 2013, has been elected First Vice-President of the Management Board. The English law firm Cripps, represented by Olivier Morel, has been renewed as Second Vice President of the Management Board.
The Management Board is now comprised of:
- the French law firm, Carbonnier Lamaze Rasle, Administrator and President, represented by Dorothée de Bernis;
- the Spanish law firm, Mazars Tax & Legal, Administrator and First Vice-President, represented by Antoni Bover;
- the English law firm, Cripps, Administrator and Second Vice-President, represented by Olivier Morel;
- the German law firm, Belmont Legal, Administrator, represented by Lutz Hartmann;
- the French law firm Mazars Societé d’Avocats, Administrator, represented by Fabrice Demarigny;
- the Egyptian law firm Nassar Law, Administrator, represented by Nagla Nassar;
- the Danish law firm, Winsløw, Administrator, represented by Claudia Mathiasen.
The Management Board has appointed Aurélien Della as new General Secretary of Marcalliance.
Marcalliance is represented by 21 member firms in Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America: TMBJ Sociedade de Advogados in Brazil, Winsløw in Denmark, Nassar Law in Egypt, Carbonnier Lamaze Rasle and Mazars Société d’Avocats in France, Mazars Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft and Belmont Legal in Germany, Gyandoh Asmah & Co. in Ghana, Michelis Strongylaki Reinhardt in Greece, Borsy Law Office in Hungary, Casucci – Di Tardo & Associati in Italy, Pellicaan Advocaten in the Netherlands, Telles de Abreu e Associados in Portugal, Mazars Russia in Russia, Bartošík Šváby in Slovakia, Summit Law International in South Korea, Mazars Tax & Legal in Spain, Mazars Thailand Ltd in Thailand, Prokon in Turkey, ICLO Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates and Cripps in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2013, Marcalliance is an exclusive and non-integrated alliance of tax and legal law firms and legal experts. The alliance brings to its members a framework enabling them to expand the geographic reach of their legal and tax high quality services to clients involved in cross-border transactions and/or facing international issues.
The objective of the alliance is to become truly global within the next five years.