Mazars develops its digital services with HReasily
Mazars Thailand, an international, integrated, and independent organization, specializing in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services, is pleased to announce its partnership with Singapore-based company, HReasily, which provides a human resources solutions platform across Asia.
From Left to Right
- Jonathan Fryer, Accounting and Payroll Outsourcing Services Partner, Mazars Thailand
- Rob Hurenkamp, Managing Partner, Mazars Thailand
- Pascal Henry, CEO, HReasily
In its ongoing effort to improve client services, Mazars Thailand set out to find a comprehensive HR that could serve clients of all sectors and sizes in one place. The perfect partner to develop such solutions was found in HReasily. This partnership allows Mazars to introduce cloud-based HR-compliance and payroll solutions on a single platform to both Thai and regional markets.
The relationship between Mazars and HReasily was a synergistic one with multiple benefits, including:
- Efficiency: The ability to provide an HR management system that offers payroll services as well as managing the employee database, new hires, leavers, leave, timesheets, expense claims and document storage.
- Multi-country coverage: It enables Mazars to provide regional payroll services on a single platform, covering Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Cambodia.
- Ease-of-use: Payroll reports, statutory returns, pay slips and leave information will be available to the client and its employees online or via a mobile application.
- Seamless integration: HReasily is seamlessly integrated with Xero accounting software. Output is recorded as an accounting entry each month and posted directly into Xero.
This customer-focused application makes it easier for companies to manage their workforces. With the recent government initiative to bolster SMEs in 10 provinces with a 3.81 billion baht pilot project, there is a strong demand for human resources solutions that are flexible enough to accommodate growth and expansion, both within Thailand and regionally. This new collaboration offers an agile technology platform that will enable SMEs to adapt as their workforce grows.
Jonathan Fryer, Partner at Mazars, says, “HReasily’s cutting-edge technology, geographic footprint, and partner ecosystem are highly complementary to the payroll and HR expertise we have across the region. This exciting collaboration reinforces our commitment to provide our international clients with best-in-class, cloud-based solutions.”
Mazars is an international, integrated, and independent organization, specializing in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. Operating in 86 countries, the firm draws on the expertise of over 20,000 professionals to assist owner-managed businesses, international corporate organizations, and blue-chip companies at every stage of their development. For more information, please visit www.mazars.com
About Mazars in Thailand:
Mazars in Thailand is a leading, accounting, audit, tax, legal, and advisory practice comprised of over 200 professionals. The practice has Thai, British, Dutch, Japanese, Australian, and Korean nationals among its senior advisers, which ensures that the company is well placed to function as a bridge between businesses operating in Thailand and related companies overseas. For more information, please visit www.mazars.co.th
HReasily is a cloud-based all-in-one HR solution that enables business owners to automate workflow processes and increase productivity.
Founded in Singapore in late 2015, HReasily’s team has grown to become one of the leading HR solutions providers in Asia. For more information on HReasily and its products, visit www.hreasily.com