Mazars Thailand Technical Update - July 2019
Mazars Thailand’s Technical Update contains a number of interesting articles on Tax, Legal, Audit and Accounting that will be important to your business.
Keywords: Mazars, Thailand, Tax, Legal, Accounting, IFRS, Audit, Stamp Duty, Corporate Income Tax Returns, DBD, Data Warehouse, TFRS 15, IFRS 17, IFRS 16, Cryptocurrencies
02 August 2019
- Payment of Stamp Duty for Electronic Instruments
- Reminder About Filing Half-Year Corporate Income Tax Returns
- Updated DBD Data Warehouse
- Criteria for Defining ‘Related Legal Entity’
- TFRS 15 – Revenue from contracts with customers
- Publication of exposure draft on IFRS 17 amendments
- Subsurface rights and IFRS 16
- Effect of a potential contribution discount on the classification of a post-employment benefit
- Accounting for costs to fulfill a contract using a method for measuring progress based on outputs
- How are IFRS standards applied to holdings of cryptocurrencies?