For businesses looking at opportunities in overseas markets, outsourcing is a low risk way to...
Expert Accounting Services in Thailand
Mazars can help you with your accounting requirements in Thailand, providing the financial information needed to help you monitor and optimise your business performance.
What We Offer:
- Preparing your monthly accounts and annual financial statements (including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow, using Thai Accounting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Assessing your overall financial administration. Our recommendations will help you to improve your processes and the way you do business.
- Providing outsourced accounting services for day-to-day accounting and tax compliance, as well as for more complex tasks.
- Providing the level of service you need. You may want us to prepare your annual statutory accounts or to provide a tailored accounting management solution.
- Going beyond simply reporting your current figures by putting them in context, comparing them with trends and reporting exceptions, so that you have a comprehensive view of your business.
- Providing services when you need them. If your business needs a general accounting resource, but you cannot create a full-time position for this, one of our senior accounting managers can provide consultation when you need it.
Our accounting outsourcing experts come from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. We can build an accounting team to suit your needs – whatever the size of your company.
- Accounting and Tax Compliance: We are experts in providing outsourced accounting services for day-to-day accounting and tax compliance, as well as for more complex tasks.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Do you need someone to help your non finance teams to provide meaningful financial information? Our team of experts can provide you with the know-how.
- Accounting and Financial Support: At Mazars, we can support you when you are understaffed, and provide access to expert advice.
- Focus on your core business: Your company has limited resources and your managers have limited time. By outsourcing your accounting to us, your business can focus on other important matters.
- Increase your efficiency: As Mazars provides its accounting services efficiently, which can increase your profits.
- Control capital costs: While cost cutting may not be the only reason to outsource, it can certainly be a major factor. Outsourcing can save your business money.
- Access operational and technological expertise: Recruitment and training are a thing of the past. Your company will have access to operational best practices that are too difficult or time consuming to develop in-house.
- Rely on our dependability: Improve your corporate governance. You can rest easy knowing that deadlines will be met, regardless of whether these are tax, social security, or internal group requirements.
- Be confident in our professionalism: You can count on specialist know-how, tailored to your individual needs.
Why Outsource with Mazars Thailand?
- Experience: Mazars is the leading outsourced accounting and payroll firm in Thailand, with a strong focus on international companies.
- Industry expertise: Through the strength and depth of our team, we have developed specialist industry expertise in key sectors such as retail, manufacturing, construction and software development, as well as handling the specific requirements of companies receiving investment incentives from the BOI.
- Multinational advisors: British, French, Dutch, German, Australian, Thai Korean, and Japanese nationals are among its senior advisors, which ensures that Mazars is well placed to act as a bridge between businesses operating in Thailand and related companies overseas.
- English communication skills: The level of English skills throughout the firm is high.
- A personal partner-led approach: We believe that the personal partner-led approach we offer our clients is a unique selling point for our organisation. Having someone available to answer your questions and to build relationship with adds value to your organisation.
- Clear and optimised organisation of the assignment: During the implementation phrase, we focus on setting up comprehensive and robust workflows, timelines, and assignment of responsibilities to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Xero platinum partner: Mazars is the first accounting firm to achieve this landmark. We have over 75 staff members who are Xero certified.
- Multi-disciplinary: Working with Mazars in Thailand offers you the opportunity to engage with our tax consultants and lawyers as well.
- Integrated partnership: As part of and integrated global partnership, Mazars in Thailand works closely with its colleagues across Asia Pacific and the world to provide clients with seamless multi-country solutions.
Mazars can prepare and file the half year and annual corporate income tax (CIT) ...
For many new investors into Thailand, the requirement to deduct withholding tax from payments to...
Mazars can prepare and file the monthly VAT returns. VAT is an indirect tax imposed on the value...
Having all the information you need to run your business at your fingertips is critical,...
There are many requirements at the year end and a company will need to work with several parties...
Are you facing any of the operational issues connected with the operation of your accounting...
Want to know more?
IFRS 16: Financial Reporting – A Closer Look
Just a few days ahead of the mandatory effective date of IFRS 16 – Leases, Mazars has attempted to see how far the information reported by issuers in their June 2018 interim financial statements had changed in comparison with the information reported in 2017 year-end financial statements on the progress towards the introduction of this standard and its expected impacts.
Mazars wins Xero Regional Partner of the Year Asia
At Xerocon 2018, Mazars was crowned as Xero’s Regional Partner of the Year – Asia. The annual Xero awards recognise excellence across the bookkeeping and accounting industries, as well as the third-party app developers.