Why use inControl?
- Greater transparency - insight into the status of each compliance process wherever you do business.
- Customisable workflows - allow you to structure your portal to reflect your own internal organisation and processes.
- Increased efficiency - workflows are clearly identified and managed within the portal, reducing routine communication and e-mail traffic.
- Performance monitoring - a clear and simple dashboard format allows you to track the progress of activities against KPIs.
- Reduced risk - business-specific ‘risk points’ can be set, enabling you to see immediately if intervention is required.
- Accessibility - inControl is internet-based, so it can be accessed anywhere.
- Real-time information - up-to-the-minute reporting can replace traditional weekly or monthly reporting to demonstrate deadlines are being met.
- Central document storage - enables easy retrieval and version control.
Furthermore, no capital expenditure is required to use the portal and it can be set up and running in minutes by Mazars’ Outsourcing teams, without reliance on technical IT input.