At Mazars some of the biggest challenges that we frequently see are:
- Accurately calculating net salaries and the complexity of applying Thai regulatory requirements
- Compliance with Thai Labour Law
- Obtaining work permits and visas
- Regional or global HR functions communicating with their Thai operations
- Having access to localized HR and payroll software
Mazars have dedicated teams responsible for payroll, visas and work permits and legal advisory services.
We can support you with comprehensive payroll outsourcing services. Our services provide increased levels of confidentiality, greater efficiency and enable you to concentrate on your core business. Most importantly, we will ensure that your staff are paid on time, every time.
As your business continues to grow and expand both locally and internationally, managing staffing and payroll becomes increasingly complex. Failure to file accurate and timely returns, pay staff correctly or maintain payroll confidentiality could put you at risk of financial penalties and more critically, loss of staff goodwill. We work with you to eliminate these risks.
- Our payroll solutions are completely flexible and scalable, allowing you to choose the level of service that is most appropriate to your needs, both now and in the future.
- We advise our clients of all the statutory requirements that must be met and take on the day-to-day management of these to ensure that you remain compliant at all times, mitigating the risk to you.
- Our teams will undertake all payroll administration and processing activities, increasing efficiency and productivity by enabling your own staff to focus on the business’ core functions.
Mazars have partnered with HReasily to deliver cloud payroll solutions to our clients. HReasily increases efficiency, reduces administration, improves processes and provides clients with real-time access to payroll reporting.