Mazars comprehensive payroll services are focused on supporting our clients to be compliant, be...
HR and Payroll Services in Thailand
For most businesses, employees are your most important asset and payroll services are crucial. Ensuring that they are paid on time and that you have met all regulatory requirements is also critical. The impact of not managing this correctly can have a significant impact on the success of your business.
Managing global payroll across multiple countries can be challenging for many businesses. You may...
At Mazars, we operate a highly efficient and cost effective work permit and visa processing...
Mazars HR and payroll solutions are powered by HReasily. Partnering with HReasily enables our...
At Mazars some of the biggest challenges that we frequently see are:
- Accurately calculating net salaries and the complexity of applying Thai regulatory requirements
- Compliance with Thai Labour Law
- Obtaining work permits and visas
- Regional or global HR functions managing Thai HR and payroll
- Having access to localized HR and payroll software
Mazars have dedicated teams responsible for payroll, visas and work permits and legal advisory services.
We can support you with comprehensive outsourcing services. Our services provide increased levels of confidentiality, greater efficiency and enable you to concentrate on your core business. Most importantly, we will ensure that your staff are paid on time, every time.
Managing and processing payroll
Bank file to disburse funds to individual employees' accounts
Disbursements to tax, Social Security Fund and provident fund
Social Security Fund reports and returns
Payroll reports and journal entries
Preparation of the personal income tax returns
Social Security Fund registration, leavers and joiners
Workmen's Compensation Fund
Withholding tax certificates and returns
Filing all tax and social security returns
Administration of your company's provident fund
As your business continues to grow and expand both locally and internationally, managing staffing and payroll becomes increasingly complex. Failure to file accurate and timely returns, pay staff correctly or maintain confidentiality could put you at risk of financial penalties and more critically, loss of staff goodwill. We work with you to eliminate these risks.
- Our solutions are completely flexible and scalable, allowing you to choose the level of service that is most appropriate to your needs, both now and in the future.
- We advise our clients of all the statutory requirements that must be met and take on the day-to-day management of these to ensure that you remain compliant at all times, mitigating the risk to you.
- Our teams will undertake all administration and processing activities, increasing efficiency and productivity by enabling your own staff to focus on the business’ core functions.
Mazars have partnered with HReasily to deliver cloud payroll solutions to our clients. HReasily increases efficiency, reduces administration, improves processes and provides clients with real-time access to payroll reporting.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Want to know more?
Mazars Payroll Newsletter – December 2019
Mazars Thailand’s latest newsletter focuses on updates from the Revenue Department, Social Security Office, Labour Law and other HR related matters.
Personal Income Tax Return (PND 91)-A Closer Look
All employees in Thailand must file an annual personal income tax return, known as a PND 91. This edition of ‘A Closer Look’ takes a deep dive into the requirements when preparing the PND 91 and considers what are the options available to employees to minimize their personal income tax. There are a number of tax allowances that employees cannot afford to overlook.