International & Global Payroll - Mazars - Thailand
Managing global or international payroll across multiple countries can be challenging for many businesses. You may face different payment dates and deadlines, local rules and regulations, types of deductions, frequency of payments and a variety of reporting requirements. It can also be problematic and inefficient using multiple local providers and hiring specialists in countries to service only a few employees.
How can we help you?
At Mazars, we can help by simplifying these complex issues, and delivering payroll with quality, efficiency and consistency. We provide;
- A cloud technology- led service with digital outputs
- Global payments processing
- International payroll specialists and a designated coordinator
- A quality service across all countries
- Delivery in your local language
- Consistent, consolidated reporting
- Global workflow monitoring
There can be many difficulties and challenges related to international payroll. By choosing Mazars
- You have the ability to stay in control of your Payroll needs working alongside our specialist team. We are a recognised global payroll provider with no reliance on third parties.
- Mazars’ unique global structure allows us to offer international advice across a range of services required by an international business.
- You can rely on our international teams to ensure you are compliant with country regulation and filing deadlines.
- International needs required by expatriates, inpatriate and secondees can be provided efficiently
- Our specialist teams work with multinational corporates and private clients worldwide.