Keeping on top of payroll across multiple countries can be challenging. You may face different payment dates and deadlines, local rules and regulations, types of deductions, frequency of payments and a variety of reporting requirements. It can also be problematic and inefficient using multiple local providers and hiring specialists in countries to service only a few employees.
How can we help you?
At Mazars, we can help by simplifying these complex issues, and delivering payroll with quality, efficiency and consistency. We provide;
- A cloud technology- led service with digital outputs
- Global payments processing
- International payroll specialists and a designated coordinator
- A quality service across all countries
- Delivery in your local language
- Consistent, consolidated reporting
- Global workflow monitoring
There can be many difficulties and challenges related to international payroll. By choosing Mazars
- You have the ability to stay in control of your Payroll needs working alongside our specialist team. We are a recognised global payroll provider with no reliance on third parties.
- Mazars’ unique global structure allows us to offer international advice across a range of services required by an international business.
- You can rely on our international teams to ensure you are compliant with country regulation and filing deadlines.
- International needs required by expatriates, inpatriate and secondees can be provided efficiently
- Our specialist teams work with multinational corporates and private clients worldwide.