At Mazars, we operate a highly efficient and cost effective work permit and visa processing service which also assists in preserving the confidentiality of payroll and other sensitive areas of your business.
Mazars has a team of immigration experts which specializes in providing a full range of services dealing with immigration regulations and legal requirements, including advice on staying and working in Thailand.
We offer visa and work permit services, including obtaining, renewing, amending, and cancelling work permits. We can assist clients and their families with extending visas, obtaining multiple re-entry permits, and reporting any changes to immigration authorities.
Assisting clients and their families by providing comprehensive services related to obtaining long-term visas. This includes the following:
- preparing documentation for applying for non-immigrant visas, including e-visas;
- extending visas at the immigration office in Thailand;
- obtaining multiple re-entry permits; and
- reporting any changes to immigration authorities, as well as transferring visas, correcting visa entry stamps, and giving 90-day notifications.
Assisting with obtaining, renewing, amending, and cancelling work permits for non-Thai nationals.
Assisting clients with preparing and filing the application for permanent residence in Thailand.
We provide a variety of additional services, including the following:
- applying for a Long-Term Resident Visa;
- applying for a retirement visa;
- obtaining a visa based on marriage to a Thai;
- obtaining a visa based on pursuing an education in Thailand;
- obtaining a Thai driving licence;
- certifying documents with the authorities; and
- notarizing documents.
Mazars also issues a newsletter to clients which provides regular updates, informing clients of recent developments in immigration law and providing practical approaches to various issues.
Mazars’ expatriate services can be combined with the many other services it offers, including expatriate tax, payroll, and legal services, such as corporate secretarial, commercial, and litigation services.