Keywords: Thailand, IFRS, International Accounting Standards Board, IASB, IFRIC
The ISAB has updated its work plan and issued a forecast timetable for the publication of the documents relating to a number of current projects:
- Revenue recognition: the new exposure draft is expected during Q4 2011;
- Hedge accounting: the “Review draft” is expected to be published in November, with a view to the publication of the final standard in the first half of 2012;
- Leases: the new exposure draft is expected in the first half of 2012;
- Annual improvements 2010-2012: the exposure draft is scheduled for December;
- IFRIC 20: the interpretation should be published in mid-October.
The IASB work plan updated at 30 September 2011 can be accessed at www.ifrs.org