Every organisation is unique – the approach and focus of its internal audit function should be tailored accordingly.
We appreciate that a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach does not work in reality.
Keywords: Mazars, Thailand, Internal audit, Risk management, Governance, Control, Quality assesment
Organisations need to consider the most cost-efficient way of obtaining the required assurance over the effectiveness of key processes and controls. Mazars’ specialists provide sector-specific internal audit services on an outsourced basis, as well as on a co-sourced basis to suit an organisation’s existing arrangements.
- Fully outsourced services for risk-based internal audit integrating IT, operational, financial, and compliance perspectives;
- Co-sourced or supplementing existing internal audit teams with additional manpower;
- External quality assessment (EQA) of the effectiveness of existing internal audit arrangements;
- Development and assessment of risk management and governance functions;
- Development of risk-based internal audit strategies and audit plans;
- Reviews of outsourced service providers;
- Advice and training on how to improve internal audit approaches and methodologies, especially in a technology-driven environment;
- A ‘help desk’ for ad hoc internal audit, risk management, governance, and related queries;
- Regulatory compliance reviews and consultancy (such as the PDPA, GDPR, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and J-SOX);
- Review and improvement of internal controls (as well as IT controls); and
- Internal audit for an initial public offering (IPO).
We are active across all major sectors, including financial services, industry, and commerce, both public and private charity sectors, and public housing. Please contact us for further sector-specific information.
Benefits of using Mazars
Due to Mazars’ unique integrated international partnership structure, we can offer a seamless internal audit service across divisions and across borders, enabling us to tailor our services to global corporate bodies and smaller local businesses alike.
Please contact Blake or Junpen if you require any further information on the internal audit services we provide.