Real estate tax law is characterized by numerous special regulations and various taxes (corporate income tax, personal income tax, transfer fees, stamp duty, specific business tax, and VAT) that need to be considered in every real estate transaction.
We advise clients, including real estate companies, project developers, banks, brokers, and worldwide active investors on their domestic and international activities, and offer cross-border, customized, and practical one-stop solutions.
Our experts help clients exercise their options in order to optimize investments from a tax perspective.
Our advisory services relating to property and real estate consist of:
- Tax and legal optimization (restructuring) of real estate portfolios
- Developing tax and legal concepts for domestic and international structures
- Providing tax and legal advice during project development
- Providing advice and support with domestic and cross-border transactions
- Negotiating and drafting contracts that are optimized for tax and legal purposes
- Tax compliance services
- Solutions for special tax issues