Registration number for foreign legal entities

In 2017, the Ministry of Commerce published Ministerial Regulation on Service Businesses, Representative Office, and Regional Office not required to apply for a Foreign Business Licence.

Keywords: Mazars, Thailand, Legal, Ministry of Commerce, Labour Department, Revenue Department, DBD

08 March 2018

This Ministerial Regulation states that a registration number is required in order for foreign legal entities to deal with the Thai government, such as applying for a visa with the Immigration Bureau or work permit with the Labour Department, filing annual financial statements with the Department of Business Development, or filing corporate income tax returns with the Revenue Department.