In a business environment that is constantly evolving, accessing a resource that complements your finance and accounting team is critical. You may be downsizing, expanding into a new jurisdiction or going through a restructure. Whatever your needs, we offer an outsourced accounting function that complements your existing team.
There are times when businesses benefit from outside support with accounting and reporting. In today’s dynamic market environment, you may be looking for extra help after streamlining your finance team, expanding into new markets, or going through a merger, acquisition or divestment.
No matter your situation, you still need access to the critical information necessary to run your business – and you also want to ensure that your monthly bookkeeping and reporting functions are properly resourced.
At Mazars, we offer outsourced accounting and reporting services that meet your unique needs and fit with your existing functions. As an international business, we have a team of finance specialists who work with companies across multiple jurisdictions. They will coordinate relationships across all your individual countries to ensure you always receive a consistent and integrated service.
When you work with us, the service you receive is crafted to you and your business. Whether you need assistance in preparing management reports, or you want to outsource your monthly bookkeeping and reporting functions, our team is committed to providing the right level of support. This includes providing you with interim resources on a flexible basis. For example, if you need a high-level accounting manager, but are struggling to find the right candidate, your Mazars team can step in to help.
We offer broad expertise that includes:
- Ensuring you remain compliant with local statutory compliance requirements;
- Preparing your monthly accounts and annual financial statements (including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow, using Thai Accounting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Compiling reports that are pre-determined to monthly deadlines and include the specific information you need;
- Providing outsourced accounting services for day-to-day accounting and tax compliance, as well as for more complex tasks.
- Giving you with the peace of mind that internal and external reporting is accurate and offers the transparency that your stakeholders require;
- Providing the level of service you need. You may want us to prepare your annual statutory accounts or to provide a tailored accounting management solution.
- Supporting your finance and accounting transformation.
- Going beyond simply reporting your current figures by putting them in context, comparing them with trends and reporting exceptions, so that you have a comprehensive view of your business.
- Assessing your overall financial administration. Our recommendations will help you to improve your processes and the way you do business.
- Providing resources on secondment where it is needed. If your business needs a general accounting resource, but you cannot create a full-time position for this, one of our senior accounting managers can provide consultation when you need it.
A full range of accounting and reporting services, including:
- Support on business set-up;
- Chartered accountancy and bookkeeping;
- Migration and translation of accounts;
- Business process outsourcing;
- Statutory financial statements and related services;
- GAAP conversion (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP to SFRS and vice-verca);
- Management reporting;
- Consolidation of group accounts;
- Independent review and compilation;
- Cost accounting and performance management.
Our tools and solutions
Our services are provided using international software. We work frequently with a wide range of systems including SAP, ORACLE, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, QuickBooks and many others.