Qualified specialists and integrated support for your accounting services and finance teams.
In a business environment that is constantly evolving, accessing resources that complement your accounting services and finance teams is critical. You may be downsizing, expanding into a new jurisdiction or going through a restructure. Whatever your needs, we offer outsourced accounting services in Bangkok, Thailand and beyond that complement your existing team. Our accounting services in Thailand can provide you with the financial information needed to help you monitor and optimise your business performance.
Our accounting services approach
There are times when businesses in Thailand can benefit from outside support with professional accounting and reporting services. In today’s dynamic market environment, you may be looking for extra help after streamlining your finance team, expanding into new markets, or going through a merger, acquisition or divestment.
Outsourcing your accounting needs in Thailand allows you to focus on your core business. We offer the accounting continuity and quality that enables you to concentrate on growing your business confidently and transparently.
No matter your situation, you still need access to the critical information necessary to run your business – and you also want to ensure that your monthly bookkeeping and reporting functions are properly resourced. We work closely with your management to provide accounting services that are integral to maintaining the success of your business.
Mazars is an experienced outsourced accounting service provider in Thailand. We offer accounting and reporting services in Bangkok and beyond that meet your unique needs and fit with your existing functions. By having a complete understanding of Thai tax laws and financial regulations, we work with your company as a trusted adviser to provide and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
As an international accounting company in Bangkok, Thailand, we have a team of finance specialists who work with companies across multiple jurisdictions. We will coordinate relationships across all your individual country offices to ensure you always receive consistent and integrated accounting services.
When you work with us, the service you receive is crafted to you and your business. Whether you need assistance preparing management reports, or you want outsourced accounting services to help with your monthly bookkeeping and reporting functions, our accounting team is committed to providing the right level of support. This includes providing you with interim resources on a flexible basis. For example, if you need a high-level accounting manager, but are struggling to find the right candidate, your Mazars team can step in to help.
Our outsourced accounting experts in Bangkok, Thailand come from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. We can build an accounting services team to suit your needs – whatever the size of your company.
We offer broad outsourced accounting services in Thailand that includes:
- Ensuring you remain compliant with local statutory compliance requirements
- Compiling reports that are provided at set monthly deadlines and include the specific information you need.
- Giving you the peace of mind that internal and external reporting is accurate and offers the transparency that your stakeholders require;
- Providing outsourced accounting services in Thailand for day-to-day accounting and tax compliance, as well as for more complex tasks;
- Supporting your finance and accounting transformation; and
- Providing resources on secondment, where needed.
We ensure that your company is fully compliant with the financial regulations of Thailand by preparing and submitting all the monthly submissions required by the Thai Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS) including:
- Balance sheet
- Bank reconciliation
- Customer ageing report
- General ledger
- Profit and loss statement
- Suppliers ageing report
- Supporting accounting schedules
- VAT (PP30 and 36)
- Withholding tax (PND 1, 3, 53, 54)
Benefits of engaging our outsourced accounting services experts include:
- Focusing on your core business allows your company to remove obstacles including time and resource constraints. By using our outsourced accounting services, your business can focus on other important matters.
- Converting fixed costs into variable costs and increasing your flexibility when adapting to the fast-changing business environment.
- Our outsourced accounting services are delivered efficiently, which can help to increase your profits.
- Giving your company access to operational and technological expertise and best practices that can be difficult and time consuming to develop in-house.
- Avoiding the absence or departure of staff members that can cause disruption. Our outsourced accounting services guarantee continuity of service.
- Having specialist know-how tailored to your individual needs, including the opportunity to engage with our expert tax consultants and lawyers.
- Industry know-how in key sectors such as retail, manufacturing, construction and software development, as well as handling the specific requirements of companies receiving investment incentives from the BOI.
- Having a personal partner-led approach to answer your questions and to build a relationship with, adds value to your organisation.
- Having access to our integrated global partnership, which allows us to work closely with our colleagues across the Asia-Pacific region and the rest of the world to provide clients with seamless multi-country solutions.
- Working with the first accounting firm in Thailand to become a Xero platinum partner. All of our staff are Xero certified.
Our accounting & reporting services
We offer a full range of accounting and reporting services, including:
- Accounting and tax compliance;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Support on business set-up;
- Chartered accountancy and bookkeeping;
- Migration and translation of accounts;
- Statutory financial statements and related services;
- GAAP conversion (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP to Thai GAAP);
- Management reporting;
- Consolidation of group accounts;
- Cost accounting and performance management.
Our outsourced accounting tools and solutions
Our accounting and reporting services are provided using international accounting software. We work frequently with a wide range of systems including Xero, SAP, ORACLE, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, and many others.
Get in touch
If you would like to understand how our outsourced accounting services in Thailand can help you and your business, please contact us today.